1988 Fifth Avenue Cooling System Performance

MARCH374

Reaction score
Glen-Ray built my radiator about 25 years ago. They took the largest Aspen radiator made (360 with A/C I imagine), used the tanks and side brackets and recored with a 3 row. Back then it was about $200, donor radiator included(those were the days!). They do excellent work and added bonus, are huge Mopar enthusiasts. I'm lucky enough to live maybe 7 or 8 miles away from Glen-Ray. They're the best and,,,,,,,,,,,they're the only radiator shop left in this area. After I had my A/C lines mocked up and position marked, I had them do the bubble crimping and brazing a couple adapters to allow me to keep the factory h-block ends at the evap. and condenser also.

I've seen their repop big block and Hemi rads in person. I have a hard time believing the factory original ones ever looked quite as good as their repops.:cool:

I've got a Milodon high volume pump on my car and thumbs up.:)
Thanks. Will contact them tomorrow.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Keep in mind, the prices have gone up since I had mine built around '95 or so.......................

LSM360

Reaction score
Glen-Ray is absolutely the best. One of their recores will outlast a new crappy plastic tank radiator by decades. And it will outperform, and look better. You're probably looking at close to $500 now. Well worth it!

Back