2.24 Sure grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
There is one I pulled (and hid) @ the Lynnwood "Pick-N-Rob" (their prices as compared to when it was Pull-A-Part). No tag on the cover, so I opened and couldn't clearly read, so I dropped it out- my suspicion was correct, 2.24. If you need one, I'll p/u and ship it to you for $125 (USPS "If it fits, it ships!" in the continental US. Won't be making really nuch of anything off this- the diff will cost $65, plus an 'environmental fee:eusa_dance:', and 9.9% sales tax:eusa_dance:. Then bag & ship:icon_cyclops_ani:...not a huge profit margin. Just throwing it out there if somebody would be interested, can't take too long they will be cycling out stuff

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Just to be clear, it is an 8 1/4" housing. The 2.24 's have a 'special' housing, my GF has 2.76 gears, so didn't know how to ID the housing definitively until I opened it all up and gutted it like a fish. They are in good shape, the car was a 1-bbl, A/C car that still has a rust-free shell, no signs of damage (except them moving around via forklift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back