20 dollar brake job

slant6billy

Reaction score
So a friend from highschool posted on on Facebook that she needed a good mechanic to replace her brake pads on her 2007 Pathfinder. Well, I am neither a good mechanic nor fan of Nissans. But this girl was always cool in highschool and who doesn't want to do a favor for a girl in her 40s that is still built killer. (5 foot 7 blond that runs marathons) - picture Lita Ford minus the tattoos. So YOU damn right I did those brakes for 20 bucks! And my wife stood watch at the window the entire time.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Its kinda like fishing and catching that great bass but throwing it back to catch again.
No picture.... no fish.

Where's the picture you took for 'ole times sake'?

slant6billy

Reaction score
I almost thought to get a shot of me doing the job and then sneak a quick pan, but my conscience was getting the better of me. I do have to recheck my work possibly Sunday. Like I said, I hate Nissans and caliper bolts tend to loosen themselves after a few heat cycles. Or my weak arm strength just can't get em tight. So perhaps I get a selfie

Justwondering

Reaction score
Its okay... your story has just enough detail that we all believe you were there. No need to upset the home life....

I'm sure your popeye arms can take care of the Nissan's issues....!

DCAspen

Reaction score
Are you sure this story doesn't start off with...............Dear Penthouse

Aspen500

Reaction score
I can almost hear the cheesy "adult film" music starting, lol.

Heh-heh,,,,,,,,are you sure the wife was watching YOU from the window? Just saying........;)

Back