20 feet

Justwondering

Reaction score
I was cleaning up outside today... another 78 degree day although it was cloudy.

Moved the Chrysler 5th avenue

20 feet

Got out, stood and looked at the new placement for the car.

And watched while the front driver side tire went totally flat.

20 feet

And now I need to jack it up and change the tire.

Lord, this is an amazing world.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
See, that's what you get for moving the car, lol. 78 degrees.............sure. just rub it in. We had 28, so there! :p

Aspen500

Reaction score
LOL! It's been that here but we don't generally have the humidity you get. In the 44 years I've lived in Wisconsin I've seen as high as the 109 in July (humidity was barely above 20% though) , but cold as -46 in January with a -80 windchill. Thankfully, those extremes are very, very rare. Worst ever was in the early '90's when it went 2 weeks straight in January where the WARMEST day got up to -20 and lows were -35 to -45 at night plus add in the non-stop north wind that came with it all just to twist the knife a bit more. Now that sucked in so many ways and hope to never experience it again.:oops:

Duke5A

Reaction score
If I wasn't tied down here in Michigan all that would be left of me would be one of those Looney Tunes dust clouds on my way to Texas. The Road Runner wouldn't be able to keep up.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I'd head for the Caribbean on a 30m yacht and live aboard it.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The service manager at the Ford dealer I worked at from '89 until it closed in '07, had a fairly big cabin style sailboat. He always said when he retired, he and his wife were going to get on the boat and head south until the butter melted, take off all their clothes, and stay there, lol! What I think he really meant was the Caribbean. Much as I don't care for winter, don't think I'd be happy living anywhere else other than here so, I grin and bear it.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I've got a boat all picked out, I'm just 7 million short...
I think I need to find a generous wealthy widow....

Back