2024 Hotrod Power Tour

adidas_guy71

Reaction score
I've just signed up to go in the Caravelle (Brown car). Just curious if anyone else partakes in these sort of shenanigans?
I'll be coming in from Ontario Canada - so a bit of a drive, but man looking forward to seeing all of the cars and testing the legs in the ole Brownie.

2022 Moparfest Shot.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Hey...that looks like Moparfest showground! Nice Plymouth you got there...

Re: HPT, I thought about it, the Moparfest haul was a looonnnnggg drive back (or so it seemed, home is Windsor, ON), but might be worth it to maybe just catch a little bit???

adidas_guy71

Reaction score
You have a good eye sir - that is Moparfest in the background. Been going to that for almost 35 years. This year, I want to expand my horizons a bit and see more of the U.S.A. I'll be going to Moparfest as well, but hitting Michigan on the Sat for the Woodward Cruise. Yup - lots of driving but am still young enough to take it all in. lol

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Woodward my man...now you're talking!!!

I say this b/c is it by far a car guy's heaven, despite the occasional negatives...if you want to cruise, you can still find some open road to do it on.

Even better news is that myself and a few other M-body guys (local to Detroit, MI area) have been meeting up for a few years now. Would love for you to join up!!!

EDIT
===

Also re: Moparfest, if that pic is from the 2023 event, my coupe (B5 blue) was parked just on the inside of the diamond right as the ball fencing ends...by the looks of it literally straight line from your Caravelle into the diamond.

Back