5th ave small parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

alf44

Reaction score
Contact seller
parting out 85 5th ave. many small stuff up for grabs.not everything is off yet so if you need a small part ask. short list is,.,.,. taillights..door handles ( in and out ) chrome square door mirrors.. door lights..domelight with wiring..power window switches.. power window motors and regulators (3 work )windshield trim..stearing column (tilt with key ) gauge cluster (85 mph ) rear door padded vinyl window covers with light ( white ) will get pics of some of the list as i get parts removed.only selling smalls so shipping wont be high .if you want to ask about other parts ill see whats available. thanks,.,. door lights are gone

Last edited:

Addy87

Reaction score
Do you still have some of these parts for sale? My '87 5th Avenue's right front door power window doesn't like to go back up all the way without difficulty. Am thinking that the motor is getting weak... I might be interested in the left inside door handles depending. Thanks.

Addy87

parting out 85 5th ave. many small stuff up for grabs.not everything is off yet so if you need a small part ask. short list is,.,.,. taillights..door handles ( in and out ) chrome square door mirrors.. door lights..domelight with wiring..power window switches.. power window motors and regulators (3 work )windshield trim..stearing column (tilt with key ) gauge cluster (85 mph ) rear door padded vinyl window covers with light ( white ) will get pics of some of the list as i get parts removed.only selling smalls so shipping wont be high .if you want to ask about other parts ill see whats available. thanks,.,. door lights are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back