76 to 80 volare aspen parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 left fenders and 2 right fenders, 1 hood, a complete 2 door interior panels (red) and a column with a key for a stick, as well mirrors, seat belts, the 3 piece spoiler - missing center section. 4 sets of volare taillights for 79 or 80 coupes I have a set of coupe doors with black int panels. I have a tuff wheel with the foam coming off slightly. Bumper fillin pieces / plastics. Factory radios- cassettes, 8 track , AM , AM FM stereo.
I have an 8 3/4 that needs a cleaning - rusty

I set of 78-80 side louvers - one small repairable crack.

Contact me for pictures and prices. I'm in the Philadelphia region/ Delaware valley

I also know where 3 coupe part cars are- just ask me and I'll steer you to the yards.

Thank you

slant6billy

Reaction score
Sorry folks, a guy from North Jersey just bought my good 76 grille, best set of bezels, and NOS rear spoiler end pieces. He is building a basket case F body coupe and needs many more parts- like a good headliner board. Any help with that, since I made my own headliner.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Pics of F body mirrors

I have 0ne driver painted sport (black) with remote cable. One chrome driver the same and a manual pass chrome one.

F body mirrors.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hey 77K, are you asking about the lower panel the rear seat belt passes through? Second- do you mean the chrome mirror or black one- they are both drivers side.
How close are you to San Diego? I'm sending some of my crew out there for a week next week and could have them carry the parts.

stan2015

Reaction score
I could use the black interior panels if you want to sell them?? If the are in good condition? I have a 79 Volare Duster that I'm restoring and I could use some new turn signal lenses, exterior trim, fendor reflectors?,floor shifter, a grill, tail lights if its used and looks good!!! Let me know and a price

slant6billy

Reaction score
Stan,
The interior panels are actually red, but I hear they can be painted. My extra coupe doors have black panels on them. My Grille collection has dropped to just the one 1980, but the rest is as so: $20 for 79 Volare taillight (lense & housing)- $40 for both. Amber front fender marker lights $20 for the 2. These lenses are not cracked or spydered. The floor shifter is $40. I have a misc box of other stuff that I need to go through. If you want to set something up, email me at lowdawg@hotmail.com.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Might not be clearly stating my interior pieces: F body coupe door inner panels are black. All the other plastice is red from a red coupe with louver windows. The pics are coming slow.

The emblems are being posted on the site now.

slant6billy

Reaction score
At 77.... that hold down- I might have a few of them. Actually CudaMark let one go when he was grabbing spindles for his Cuda. I'll have to look around: simply not that organized with the really small pieces.

dusterdan

Reaction score
I'm interested on that 8 3/4.....what mopar body is it from? case #? ratio? sure-grip? Thanks a million!:)

slant6billy

Reaction score
The 8 3/4 is out of a 71 cuda....... as for the number I'll check in the AM

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
well let me know im in need of one greatly....thats why i have a notebook full of lists of the car parts i have tough to get in the habbit but great when u do.

roadrunner restore

Reaction score
I have 2 left fenders and 2 right fenders, 1 hood, a complete 2 door interior panels (red) and a column with a key for a stick, as well mirrors, seat belts, the 3 piece spoiler - missing center section. 4 sets of volare taillights for 79 or 80 coupes I have a set of coupe doors with black int panels. I have a tuff wheel with the foam coming off slightly. Bumper fillin pieces / plastics. Factory radios- cassettes, 8 track , AM , AM FM stereo.
I have an 8 3/4 that needs a cleaning - rusty

I set of 78-80 side louvers - one small repairable crack.

Contact me for pictures and prices. I'm in the Philadelphia region/ Delaware valley

I also know where 3 coupe part cars are- just ask me and I'll steer you to the yards.

Thank you
do you have any 318 carb. linkage? need adjuster link, the pce with slot in it. the carb rod,the pce that adjuster link attaches too & runs back to kick down linkage that runs down firewall to trans. also small spring & 3 linkage ball retaining clips for kick down rod. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back