SOLD 77 Aspen (Volare?) NOS bucket seat covers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs70

Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of NOS seat covers I rescued from a dealer a few days ahead of the wrecking ball. They are white vinyl. I have the bottoms and backs of the front buckets and the back of the back seat. They are a bit dirty from storage but as you can see from the pics they clean up really nice. I looked at a lot of photos on line and they seem to be 77 Aspen, and maybe Volare. I see repops for B bodies going for $250-$350 for the buckets alone. These are factory NOS and nobody is reproducing them that I know of. I'm asking $300 plus shipping from Cleveland, OH. Got any 70 Road Runner or 440 parts to trade, let me know. I also play trombone and am looking for PA equipment. Hate to put these on eBay, would rather they go to a forum member.

Seats top and bottom front.jpg
Seats top and bottom rear.jpg
Seats - back detail.jpg
Seats - back.jpg
Seats number.jpg
Seats tag.jpg

Seats top and bottom front.jpg

Seats top and bottom rear.jpg

Seats - back detail.jpg

Seats - back.jpg

Seats number.jpg

Seats tag.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
hello gregs70, im still interested ,just tryin to get the funds together, hope you still have them in june ,im trying to sell stuff at a swap meet, lol

gregs70

Reaction score
Understand completely! I'm trying to get funds to get my engine finished.

gregs70

Reaction score
I'll be going to Carlisle, can bring them with me for pickup there. Save shipping cost! My engine is done and I could use some cash, make me an offer.

gregs70

Reaction score
Nope, bringing my 70 Road Runner. I don't plan on bringing any parts not already spoken for.

gregs70

Reaction score
I'm going to Carlisle with my car. I still have the seat covers, would love one of the For FMJ members have them and will bring them. The bill on my engine rebuild just came due and I need cash. Make an offer!

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
try cleaning them and post some nice pics ..no one wants to take a chance that they wont come clean so prove it ,give them a cleaning and i bet they will sell for ya :)
i know i wouldn't spend $20 the way they sit ,thats some nasty looking mold on them

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
try cleaning them and post some nice pics ..no one wants to take a chance that they wont come clean so prove it ,give them a cleaning and i bet they will sell for ya :)
i know i wouldn't spend $20 the way they sit ,thats some nasty looking mold on them

I think he did clean them.
I believe the first two pics are the "after" shots.

gregs70

Reaction score
Ok, Ok, I'll get them out and clean them, post new pics. Give me a few days.

gregs70

Reaction score
OK, played the maid, got out the cleaner. The bucket backs and bottoms have solid threads, no tears, and with one spray and wipedown of household cleaner came out nice. I hit some spots twice. Once on a car and stretched out they could be made even better. They will not be as nice as a Legendary repop, they are almost 40 years old, but would be a heck of a lot better than what is on most cars out there. Legendary is now repopping these for $371 plus shipping for the front buckets alone.

The back seat back cleaned up but not as nice, I found a small tear along a thread line and some bluish discoloration on the sides. Not as good as I thought, but still good for a driver. Legendary wants $231 for the complete back seat including the bottom (which I don't have) and you supply your own buttons (which I have).

15 buckets front.jpg

bucket tops front

17 bottoms front.jpg

bucket bottoms front

16 buckets back.jpg

Bucket backs rear

18 bottoms back.jpg

Bucket bottoms rear

14 back after.jpg

Back after cleaning.

I have several more pics, but looks like I can only load five. PM me for the rest.

15 buckets front.jpg

16 buckets back.jpg

17 bottoms front.jpg

18 bottoms back.jpg

14 back after.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back