77 Volare Road Runner - Grille, Louvers, Interior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
OK, looks like I have a buyer for the grille! The rear panels will have to be picked up! The shipping is CRAZY because of the size of the box! Still have the power window stuff, black interior parts, and T-Tops!
Go to your local bike store and get one of those free large bike boxes...shipping will be in the neighborhood of 50 bucks fed ex ground anywhere

mopargod

Reaction score
Go to your local bike store and get one of those free large bike boxes...shipping will be in the neighborhood of 50 bucks fed ex ground anywhere

I can get the box. The hard part is the price! lol The measurements for the box I had with room for packing came out to $166 for the shipping! It wasn't even going far. The cheapest I found was $51.00 if I squeezed them into the smaller box. But that still made the price of the panels to much! :eusa_wall:

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Depends on how wanted the parts are.. be surprised @ what some ppl will pay for good parts... have you tried to price shipping them in separate boxes?

mopargod

Reaction score
UPDATE!! Sold some parts at Englishtown! :happy4:

I have some used parts from a 77 Volare/ Road Runner!

I have a very Nice grille - one parking light - No broken tabs! - $165 + shipping

Complete Power window set up - Regulators, motors, switches, and wiring - $125.00 + the shipping

Nice pair of Orange Side Window Louvers - SOLD
Pair of Black Rear Interior Panels w/ Ashtray's - SOLD
T-Tops minor chips on 1 = SOLD

I can also deliver any of these parts to either Mopar Englishtown or Mopar Carlisle for Free!
Thanks - E-mail me at moparfgod@aol.com

mopargod

Reaction score
Also, Please be serious if you want any parts! I have had people either not respond or just disappear on me! I didn't take the grille to Englishtown because I thought it was sold, and now no response!!?? :BangHead:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Also, Please be serious if you want any parts! I have had people either not respond or just disappear on me! I didn't take the grille to Englishtown because I thought it was sold, and now no response!!?? :BangHead:
Unfortunately that what happens sometimes....good seller...bad buyer...that's the game you play when you sell

mopargod

Reaction score
Unfortunately that what happens sometimes....good seller...bad buyer...that's the game you play when you sell

I guess. But I can't really afford to play those games!

The stuff is heading to eBay if anyone is interested! :evil1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back