78 bumpers SET, interior, radiator/shroud, TQ, ignition stuff! CHEAP in so-cal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, really want to free up some space, here's what i got, the f-body stuff is from a 78' volare sedan original 318-4bbl a/c car:

1)really nice set of front and rear bumpers, the originally quality "made in canada pieces" no dents at all but will need a good polishing job, front bumperettes are missing the rubber....$150 for both bumpers (bring a truck they're heavy)

2)radiator overflow tank from 78 volare-needs a good cleaning but doesn't leak-$10

3)misc interior f-body pieces-$10

4)26" max cooling 2-row radiator WITH shroud from 78 volare-will work in a-bodys-$65

6)carter thermoquad 9096S originally from a 1976 440 mopar motorhome (no smog)-needs rebuild but works great-$40

10)slant six points distributor works just like new, $15

11)big block TQ-to-727 kickdown linkage-complete-$15

12)plate that holds ecu, ballast resistor, and voltage regulator with harness to hook it all up-$10

will cut package deals just want to free up space!....shoot me a PM if interested, -Dan

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Last edited:

dusterdan

Reaction score
i do not, kick myself for not keeping it!!! pretty sweet setup considering it came from the factory that way...supposedly they just bolted on a 360 intake not sure about the validity of that though.....air cleaner is sold, everything else still available....

dusterdan

Reaction score
tq and radiator/shroud sold.....list of remaining items:

1)really nice set of front and rear bumpers from 78 volare, the originally quality "made in canada pieces" no dents at all but will need a good polishing job, front bumperettes are missing the rubber....$150 for both bumpers (bring a truck they're heavy)

2)radiator overflow tank-needs a good cleaning but doesn't leak-$10 (from volare, very similar to 73+ a-body tank)

3)misc interior pieces from volare-$10

10)slant six points distributor works just like new, $15

11)big block TQ-to-727 kickdown linkage-complete-$15

12)plate that bolts to bellhousing, holds ecu/voltage regulator/ballast resistor and comes with harness to hook it all up, will need splicing and soldering! -$10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back