WANTED '78 Volaré interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revvin Kevin

Reaction score
Contact seller
1) 2 (driver and passenger) door panels, Premier trim, Saddle Tan (?)
3) faux wood grain upper dash piece
4) 2 (driver and passenger) lower dash pieces
5) 2 rear storage compartment doors, wagon
6) rear carpeting piece, wagon
7) Decal for A833 OD shifter knob (or complete knob if decal is nice)
8) Factory radio (FM preferred, but AM only OK)
9) 1 window crank

Ship to 85714 via Paypal.

Bridger Bollinger

Reaction score
I should have the factory radio, window crank, 2 rear storage compartment doors, and the dash stuff you need

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
You are missing a few details on your part search. By reading down, I see you have a wagon.

The 2 and 4-door door panels are different, and the vehicle trim level makes a difference as well.

The early wagons did have carpet in trunk area – but later ones, carpet was optional. The side pocket doors were optional. Even locking (vs. non locking) latches on the side pocket doors was also optional.
I hadn't figured out how to remove the side pocket door latches (or the glove box latch) without total destruction of the doors and/or latches.

The instrument cluster bezel, came in either wood-grain or silver. Then you have option of A/C (or not) and radio delete (or not). This would be a '76-80 F-body part only. A/C would have a pair of A/C vents on each upper side of the bezel.

The Left side lower dash panel is the same for all ('76-87) F & M-bodies – with the exception of color, and if there is a Right side remote mirror (or not). If it is remote, then there will be a hole cut into the panel with a bezel pushed into the hole. The '88-89 M's are made differently (have knee padding).
20200710_11532p.jpg

The Right side lower dash/glove box piece is also a '76-80 F-body part only and there is a difference between A/C or no-A/C.
20200710_115019r.jpg

20160904_164836c.jpg

Hard to tell, but the cluster bezel (silver in this case) is also a no-A/C car, so no A/C vents in this case in bezel or on Right panel either.

Some of the parts I have (if what you are looking for) are already spoke for. The reason I bring the above details up – is to help you (and others) to locate the correct parts for you.
BudW

Revvin Kevin

Reaction score
Thank you for your info! I actually have someone who has a wagon w/ same trim. I'm new to F-bodies, and I appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back