78 Volare Petty Kit Car, North Carolina...... $43,000

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
https://pettysgarage.com/g-22930-1978-plymouth-volare-petty-kit-car.html?

43k for a Kit Car....
F198905238.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
No different then a 40k early or mid 70-s A body. That one is on the very high side and on the flip and as a marketing tool for that company.

Look at the mid 70-s cars from other brands all goofy high asking prices. People keep buying them so then everyone asks more and if they ask normal prices many times it ends up as this one...a flipper car.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
No different then a 40k early or mid 70-s A body. That one is on the very high side and on the flip and as a marketing tool for that company.

Look at the mid 70-s cars from other brands all goofy high asking prices. People keep buying them so then everyone asks more and if they ask normal prices many times it ends up as this one...a flipper car.
yeah at 43k I'd rather have a finished plymouth duster than a Volare. Or, more realistically, a shiny new pole barn with a lift than a Volare. It's a nice car, I just don't see 43k in value there

JohnRogers

Reaction score
yeah at 43k I'd rather have a finished plymouth duster than a Volare. Or, more realistically, a shiny new pole barn with a lift than a Volare. It's a nice car, I just don't see 43k in value there
For that money I'm buying a 1972 Road Runner.

Back