'78 Volare Wagon

realgone58

Reaction score
My latest acquisition, leaning tower of power "super six", A/C, power steering, power brakes and that's it! My favorite mint green metallic with darker green metallic interior. Call me crazy, but I prefer this over a loaded woodgrain wagon any day.

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

Mr C

Reaction score
I prefer the fully loaded wallpaper wagons, myself. Takes me back to my youth when they were in almost every driveway in the suburbs.

BHA43

Reaction score
Lol!! "Wallpaper Wagons" :icon_tongue:

Did you hear about the 2 Hillbilly's that bought a woody Chrysler? They spent the whole day stripping the wood off then stepped back for a look. One says to the other "I think I liked it better when it was in the crate"

Yellowdart69

Reaction score
Nice car. And it looks like like you could probably fit another Mopar, in that driveway! Is that a '58 in the garage?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Did you hear about the 2 Hillbilly's that bought a woody Chrysler? They spent the whole day stripping the wood off then stepped back for a look. One says to the other "I think I liked it better when it was in the crate"

Nice!! LMAO!!

Nice car. And it looks like like you could probably fit another Mopar, in that driveway! Is that a '58 in the garage?

Yes....what is that winged warrior in the garage?

realgone58

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The one in the garage is my '58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop, factory Toreador red with Iceberg White roof, factory big block dual 4bbl car, currently has a '64 413 in it, I've had it for 20 years. Always room for more Mopars! The '81 Capri Black Magic edition is one of 750 built, it belongs to my son.

Back