'81-'83 Imperial opera light lamp lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Contact seller
Lost my passenger side lens today. No idea when or where it fell off. Need the lenses for sure. Don't care if the crystal Pentastar is in it or not, as long as the lens is whole, I'm good. PM me here or email (mirada79@yahoo.com)

WildCat

Reaction score
I have a 81 that I bought for a parts car. And will check this weekend to see if it is in good shape. I know the crystal is gone, cause if it wasn't it would be in my storage box for Imperial parts.

Lost the crystal off one of mine when the car was fairly new and it was $41 at dealer with employee discount

Will let you know if it is in good shape

Might be best to email me if I forget to post after the weekend

LLMayes13 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Bryan M.

Reaction score
I have a 81 that I bought for a parts car. And will check this weekend to see if it is in good shape. I know the crystal is gone, cause if it wasn't it would be in my storage box for Imperial parts.

Lost the crystal off one of mine when the car was fairly new and it was $41 at dealer with employee discount

Will let you know if it is in good shape

Might be best to email me if I forget to post after the weekend

LLMayes13 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sounds good, thank you!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
wow !!their prices are wayyyyyy to high. i guess ill keep using and fixing my old junk

Been saying it for a long time now....
Parts for our cars are only gonna go up in price.
It's not like they're making any more of them.....

83Imp

Reaction score
Here's what I have. The mount post for the pass side assy has the threaded portion broken off. I assume that's what happened to yours Bryan. It could still be used if you devise a way to thread the rest of the post - maybe something else.

opera1.jpg
opera2.jpg
opera3.jpg

opera1.jpg

opera2.jpg

opera3.jpg

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Those will be perfect. Just let me know on a price. My threaded portion is fine, the lens debonded and left everything else on the car.

WildCat

Reaction score
Looks like you are taken care of

I pulled the one off my car this weekend. Was going to take picture of it and wiggled it a little and the lens came off.

SO GUYS, CHECK YOUR LENSES

looked like they at just glued in place

My imp

Reaction score
I have 4 R and 6 L assys all w/o the medallion. all are perfect otherwise
Do the crystals fall out on their own, or are they being stolen? I have one that has chip marks from a screwdriver or something? Same with the hood ornaments. Crystal, (Cartier, or not) is merely glass. Fancy glass, but glass none the less. Even my ignition key is chipped from where someone tried to pry out the crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back