81 lebaron 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 81 lebaron which is very nice, it is a 4 door and I believe it is the medallion, This car is so original it is hard to believe. It has full power and no rust ( az car ) Had a few electrical problems but they are solved. Somebody was looking for one and I PM them but never got a response. I am asking $1400.00 for it but am a little flexable on price. The car is located in the Phoenix,Az area. Will help with shipping ( loading it ). PM me and we can talk. Also the car has a clear title.
S2010001.JPG
S2010002.jpg
S2010003.jpg
S2010005.JPG
S2010006.JPG
S2010007.JPG
S2010008.JPG
also the pictures where taken today 3-14 2014 Also have the original owners manual

S2010001.JPG

S2010002.jpg

S2010003.jpg

S2010005.JPG

S2010006.JPG

S2010007.JPG

S2010008.JPG

Last edited:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Opera lamps & velour door panel inserts pretty much nail it as a Medallion. Sadly, only the '80 Medallion got the cool wire-mesh grille.

Nice ride and a fair price. You shouldn't have trouble moving that one.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Right now this is the only place I have this car listed because I figured most people here would appreciate it. If I list it on craigslist somebody would buy it as a transportation car and run it into the ground.

Last edited:

furyfrank

Reaction score
they are here because they don't rust, but the nice thing about this car is the interior and the paint which is original

furyfrank

Reaction score
Just so other people can contact me , my e-mail is furyfrank,,,,,@,,,cox.net, no spaces

furyfrank

Reaction score
I hear about shipping costs, so I went and got a quote to ship the car from az to michigan. The cost was $ 750.00 which is not bad. So when people talk about shipping my advise is to get a quote before you say the cost is to high . This was only one quote from a reliable company.Also if you go to Moparts they have a tread about shipping.There are alot of ways to ship a car which are reasonable if you do your homework. I have sold and shipped a few cars over the years and with a little research have gotten some very good prices with reliable people.

Last edited:

72Dodge

Reaction score
That's not a lot of extra money for someone who was looking for a car specifically, and its' a great deal. The only reason I made/make those statements is because it IS a lot of extra money when added to what would have otherwise been more of an impulse purchase otherwise, which is the situation for me, and that's the context in which I say it.

But no, you're right, if it's the right car that someone's been looking for, and the only problem is distance, then of course, they need to just buck up and pay to have it shipped to them. Especially if they want a solid southwestern car.

The car really is beautiful. I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it. If it were local, I'd definitely be seriously talking with you about buying it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I would take $1200.00 for it pretty firm on that price. It is to nice to sell to someone here that would beat it into the ground.:happy7:

SPIRITO'76

Reaction score
Hey I am interested if its still for sale PM me for further details.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I was doing some research on this model and found out only 13000 where built and most had the slant 6 . Also that this is a rare tu-tone color combination.

furyfrank

Reaction score
I thought I would update about this car. I had 2 people interested in it the first said he lost his job ( which I understand ) the second replied to this thread and I sent a PM to him and have not received a response, so all I ask is for a answer. I sold a car to lowbudget so he knows who I am and he saw this car so he can say what it is. To me it is proper to reply to a response that is all I am asking.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I thought I would update about this car. I had 2 people interested in it the first said he lost his job ( which I understand ) the second replied to this thread and I sent a PM to him and have not received a response, so all I ask is for a answer. I sold a car to lowbudget so he knows who I am and he saw this car so he can say what it is. To me it is proper to reply to a response that is all I am asking.

One of the biggest piss offs....
If I say I'm interested....I'm interested.....
If I say I'm gonna buy it.....I'm gonna buy it.

furyfrank

Reaction score
Another thing both of these guys have dropped off the radar the past couple of days. No new post by both of them in the past 2 days .

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Another thing both of these guys have dropped off the radar the past couple of days. No new post by both of them in the past 2 days .

Two days isn't all that surprising when the weather turns nice.
Vacations and all....hopefully you hear back soon.
A simple no thanks, yes or piss off would be a common courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back