SOLD '83 Mirada project for sale, solid solid car, many many new parts (go race or street) - near MKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
1983 Dodge Mirada
**** $1900. -- let's talk, FMJ friends! ****
**** NEAR MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN ****

Almost completely rust free, solid solid solid, Texas car. Clean title in my name. ROLLER, no engine, trans, driveshaft.

- Imperial snowflake 15x7 wheels, 8.25” rear, 318 car, fiberglass front air dam, most of the suspension/brake work is done.
- Has full interior, most of it nicely dyed black, no front seats (I could include race buckets).
- Tons of new parts both installed and included but not yet installed.
- Was turning into race car, but could still go street or race.
- Very clean project.

Add your engine/trans/driveshaft and probably a few small parts, hook up the brakes (original lines present, have all parts to complete), and assemble the rest to how you want it, install new windshield, and you’d have a great race or street car.

**** NEW PARTS ALREADY INSTALLED: ****
- 20 gallon fuel cell with outlet through trunk floor
- Black carpet & dash cover
- Grant GT Tuff Wheel steering wheel
- poly k isolators
- front suspension rebuilt including new KYB gas-a-just shocks
- Firm Feel power to manual steering adapter with fresh manual steering box (still have power steering setup if you want it).
- front & rear brakes - new rotors, calipers, hoses, bearings, drums, pads, springs etc

**** NEW PARTS NOT INSTALLED: ****
- Fiberglass lift-off hood
- Master cylinder, booster
- Custom-cut steel rear firewall ready to weld in
- Spectra radiator
- Headlights
- Parts for parking brakes (cables etc)
- Speedometer cable
- Rear KYB gas-a-just shocks
- 1-1/8” and stock size sway bar bushings (rest of front suspension is rebuilt with all new parts… I used Moog whenever available)

**** USED PARTS NOT INSTALLED: ****
- 2 complete engine wiring harnesses (plus the original cut up one)
- Rear spoiler from ’82 Firebird (looks great on this car, in my opinion)
- Good passenger side view mirror
- have original gas tank if you want it
- original hood with hemi scoop installed

**** ALSO: ****
- minty original black trunk carpet. I didn’t cut it for the fuel cell install.
- I kept all the original parts I removed, and all are included
- Has the repro rear quarter pieces that don’t fit perfect, but look okay (better than broken ones!). Could be made to fit better if you do bodywork to make the car nice.
- Has fiberglass front air dam.

**** $1900. ****

I have far more than this into the car already with all the new parts, not counting all the hours I have into it to get it to this point.

Price can go UP or maybe DOWN depending on what extra stuff you do/don’t want with it. I have a lot of extra race etc parts. Let’s talk about what you want to do with the car.

Focusing on my a-body projects, so moving this on for someone else to finish.

Open to possible trades of drivable (or close) car or possibly other things. No household/electronics.

I have a very complete motorhome 440, big block 727, small blocks, and B-Body 8.75 for extra cost if you are interested in any of those. (NONE of these are for sale separately).

1 IMG_6699.JPG

2 IMG_0171resized.JPG

3 IMG_20140705_181809.jpg

4 IMG_0181resized.JPG

5 IMG_5141.JPG

6 IMG_2414.JPG

7 IMG_2323.jpg

8 IMG_0170resized.JPG

9 IMG_6703.JPG

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
A nice looking car!

Any chance of an underhood picture(s)?

72Dodge

Reaction score
I swear I had some here, but can't find them now. I'll have to go get some new ones soon. It's still original charcoal/gray under the hood (like the floors/trunk), and pretty typical/average condition, except for the fresh paint on the K and all suspension parts.

72Dodge

Reaction score
For now, and for the member who is interested in more pics... I'll work on getting updated pics, engine bay etc, shortly:

Here's some pis of when I first got it, before it was even cleaned. Exterior is the same now except the rear spoiler is gone (I bought the Firebird one for it instead). The front bench seat is gone (sold it) and the interior is disassembled now. Otherwise, car from the outside looks exactly like this today.

IMG_8427.JPG

IMG_8430.JPG

IMG_8437.JPG

IMG_8438.JPG

IMG_8442.JPG

IMG_8445.JPG

IMG_8448JPG.JPG

IMG_8450.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back