AFORDABLE mirada headers

enduroman27

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here, so if i left out any info sorry in advance. I just picked up an '80 Mirada 318. I'm mostly just planning at this point, so I'm not really looking for anything now.

I'm having a hard time finding Headers for it. Are there any thing else that will fit it or is it only J-body? or anything close that would take a small amount of mod? I REALLY don't want to convert to manual steering. I've never made headers, and i can't weld well lol. I could polish the OE manifolds, but would like headers.

I'm also Looking for Lower price. I'm on a tight budget, But something under a couple hundo would be good. I can find them for like 400, but that's to rich for my blood.

I'v been reading and learning alot from you guys already, Thank you in advance :)

enduroman27

Reaction score
I haven't seen that one before. I don't remember having that much room between the block and ps. of course I haven't had it that long and am going off memory. I'll take a look when i get home from work. I hope ti will work like that. Thank you for your quick response :)

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Most small block a-b-e-body headers will work. If you can save some money up, get a set of tti or dougs headers. easier install and more clearance. Headers have gotten very expensive compared to 20 years ago!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I run Hooker 5115 Super Comp headers, they are expensive but all four primary tubes are above the center link for more ground clearance.

Back