SOLD AHB engine, Urbana OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm really offering this up to anyone who can get it out of my mom's shed. She needs to tear it down, and I've got nowhere for it, nor do I have a use for it.

It's an 86 block..so a roller block. Ran great when pulled, had about 195k on it. While in the shed, the bolts broke on the stand, so it dropped..bending the crank pulley. I'm thinking something fell causing that though, because there's a dent in the valve cover. Regardless, it's a great core for either a simple rebuild, or a 390 stroker. Being a roller block is another plus too.

As I said, I really just want this thing gone. Figured I'd post it here..maybe there are local guys I don't know.

Steve2961

Reaction score
If no one has contacted you about this and you're just looking to get rid of it, I can come out on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday and take it off your hands.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Thursday would work best..I'm going out of town next Friday for my anniversary

Steve2961

Reaction score
Thursday it is. I'm about 3 hours form you, so let me know what time of day is best for you and I'll do my best to be there then. Oh and how does PM work on this site? That way I can get an address without you having to announce it to the world. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back