AHB heavily modded on YouTube

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I don't mind his videos. Just a guy doing work on his truck even making mistakes or having problems pop up as he goes with none of the extra chit chat and stupidity mixed in like say vice grip garage. He's also still doing things on the cheap with a lot of Princess Auto aka Harbor Freight type tools and equipment.
Oh I agree. Sadly the Canadian car channels are more American than American channels

PursuitSpecial

Reaction score
I probably should've made a video on reviving my 81 Gran fury cop car, it sat in my grandpa's backyard since 2003 and I got it running last year and have driven it over 1000 miles since, all it needed was a carburetor and new fluids. Of course he had taken good care of it up til that point, he even left avgas in the tank so it wasn't destroyed. Found spray paint at lowes that matches the color and touched up the paint while I was at it. My dad helped me with it so it was a cool experience. There's still a junky 77 fury sitting around here that runs that I guess I could exploit an algorithm with, lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
I occasionaly watch a car video on YT. Some would be better if they wouldn't ramble on and on and on. It's like, get to the point already. Uncle Tony's Garage is an example.

I do watch a couple auto tech related YT channels like Rainman Ray's Repairs or Just Rolled In. If you are, or we're, an auto tech they're interesting because it's all familiar. If you're not a tech, they may be boring though.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I occasionaly watch a car video on YT. Some would be better if they wouldn't ramble on and on and on. It's like, get to the point already. Uncle Tony's Garage is an example.

I do watch a couple auto tech related YT channels like Rainman Ray's Repairs or Just Rolled In. If you are, or we're, an auto tech they're interesting because it's all familiar. If you're not a tech, they may be boring though.
The crap on Just Rolled In is hilarious

Duke5A

Reaction score
The Kid is hardly a hack. I followed his entire 5.7l Challenger build.

Back