Aspen 2 door a-pillar trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of unwarped and uncrumbling a-pillar trim pieces. Would love white (good luck, lol) but any color will do and I'll make them white. Mine are warped, shrunk and falling apart. (pic 1)

Also looking for one of those shoulder harness loops for the seat (pic 2)

Thanks!

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Nope. I kind of jokingly asked him a couple three years ago. He sent me a pic of what a-pillar trim (or any plastic trim part exposed to the desert sun) looks like in Arizona. I don't have the pic stored anymore but they looked like they were ravaged by an angry badger. In other words, half the plastic wasn't anymore, lol!

I did get a pair of kick panels from Jim and they were fine but those are down where the sun never shines.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Would you take the pillars off your car and take pics of the pieces you need? How much do you wanna pay? I might have it.

Rich came back and we have most of my excess f body interior pieces in one area now.

Living off of one income while paying off school loans & raising a kid has pushed my budget to the max and the code enforcement bullogna blew that budget to bits.

I was terrified that they are going to transfer me to Bangor, Washington.

Rich came back and I am trading R&B and a Satellite for help finishing my Mopars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back