FOR SALE Aspen hood trim piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, been a while since I've posted anything for sale here, but I found this a couple weeks ago and it has no business in my garage. One of the few remaining pieces from the aspen i parted a couple years ago. This piece is in very good shape, much better than anything I've got on my diplomat. The pictures I posted show it literally after I just dusted it off. A good polish and youd have a very nice piece. I'd like to get 125 for it, being half of what I hear they're selling the NOS stuff for, and this is One of the nicest pieces I've had..both between my car and the aspen. I know itd very put to be good use here by somebody, that's why I'm not going to charge an arm and a leg..just don't want to get taken like I did with the grille. Thanks
Brian.

1219152150_zpsyx1jlahj.jpg

1219152149_zpssch96r9r.jpg

1219152150a_zpszzphoqou.jpg

1219152150b_zps3slz9g0k.jpg

1219152150c_zpsexhu29gq.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
He's a straight up nice guy to deal with. His stuff is always top shelf, if he says it is. His prices are always more than fair.

brotherGood

Reaction score
He's a straight up nice guy to deal with. His stuff is always top shelf, if he says it is. His prices are always more than fair.

My stuff isn't usually this top shelf..I wanted to save it for a shelf or something when I first pulled it off, but knowing how hard they Are to find in decent to good shape at least..it belongs in somebody's car, not on a shelf.

Oh, and Darth..I bought a new battery, so I can start the car whenever now..haha

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Well then, start it more regularly to keep that motor, and battery happy!

Whatever happened to that potential Dodge truck deal? Did you get to bring that home?

brotherGood

Reaction score
No, pops passed on the truck. Picked up a supercharged Buick instead.

We're gonna start bodywork hopefully I the next week or two..another reason I need to get this trim piece out..gotta buy some parts, and also paint

Darth-Car

Reaction score
FLip that smuke-ick, and buy a real car, a Mopar!

brotherGood

Reaction score
Lol, I wish. Heck, I wish I could trade off my Chevy truck for a dodge..but no car payments help a lot..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back