Aspen/Volare Taxi/Police car oil pressure gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Contact seller
Would anyone be interested in a factory Taxi/police car oil pressure gauge? It came with my certified police speedo (police speedo is registered for 125 instead of 100 or 85 on the newer ones) and I am not gonna use it.

It mounts in the dash of an f-body where the clock goes or in some cars there is just a block off plate...as far as I know cop cars and taxis are the only ones that had em, but you can put one in any aspen or volare.

I have the gauge only, no wiring or sending unit. I can post pics if anyone is interested in it, I am thinking $30 and $5 or so to ship it in the USA. I am in Ripley, WVA.

I was gonna put it on ebay but I thought I would ask here first...

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
The only thing bad about not having the wiring harness is that the resistor for the gauge to read correct is missing. If hooked up it will read too high.

DCAspen

Reaction score
What resistor is needed for gauge to work?

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Ive been trying to find out for some time but no luck. If you look at the factory harness for the gauge you can see it in there. Real small inline resistor

oil pressure.JPG

Last edited:

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Might be spoken for, I do have a good pic I will post tomorrow. I have an extra certified 120 mph speedo I would consider selling too but it would definitely not be cheap. It matches the oil gauge and is the earlier style. The one I have in my car is a newer one registered for 125mph. If anyone is interested in the speedo let me know, prolly gonna be in the $150-$200 range cause it is nice and I really hate to sell it

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back