Be careful what you wish for....

My imp

Reaction score
Went to Summit & picked out Cappachino Metallic BC/CC. Back in the day, a friend at NAPA sold me a HUGE box of dry pearls (Sherwin Williams, in case you didn't know who makes NAPA paint) for $90!!! One bottle would cost more than that! I have a couple of ideas as to how to make that paint pop a little more. The color is close enough that an average man on horseback wouldn't spot it. A little blending & I should be okay. Ni matter what, it won't look as bad as it does now! I'm basically shade blind, yeah, I know, a color blind painter. My wife has perfect color vision & is my right eye during paint matching. She's done it for 30 yrs now, why mess with success! Pic's to follow if I ever get the computer fixed.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
Ah, wiseman, smart move grasshopper! But wouldn't it be easier to flip that roof every which way, mocking up, & if, God forbid you should make a mistake, or if it won't work, you save the time, effort, not to mention upsetting the rigidity of the uni-body by having to cut off the (I assume?) good roof on your car?

I thought about that, but figured it'd be easier to do it on the car so I can check door glad clearances and what not as I go, so I don't get the other roof all done up, cut mine of to put the t-top roof on and find out the windowa don't seal or something

Btw, what color pearls you have? :D

My imp

Reaction score
I already have a parts Imp to cut up for mock up, I also have another one with the factory sunroof.

My imp

Reaction score
I thought about that, but figured it'd be easier to do it on the car so I can check door glad clearances and what not as I go, so I don't get the other roof all done up, cut mine of to put the t-top roof on and find out the windowa don't seal or something

Btw, what color pearls you have? :D
Do need some pearl? PM me.

Back