Big news at Carlisle

XfbodyX

Reaction score
That makes sense but the OP stated-
Who has dash pad cores?ABC needs the metal cores to make this long awaited part a reality.Let me know what you have. DCAspen

Grrrr........ Off to the dumpster they go with other junk no one would even pay shipping for.

volare 77

Reaction score
Yea, I don`t know what the deal is on the cores. I have one that i will use for a core when I get a new pad to avoid the core charge. I prefer it to be on the metal core not resin.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Metal cores make it stronger than the resin cores.XfbodyX Unbolt the pad from the metal tray,bottom one in your picture has the 2 speaker tray people are looking for.Save the cores and I'll figure a way to get them out to ABC to make new pads.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ok, DC will do. As I wrote id almost think ABC would consider a call tag for free cores if they need a few. They cant expect someone giving them away who dont need one of there dashes to share the cost. Sorry of that sounds a little grumpy.

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
They should be willing to buy cores, same as they do for other pads they sell.
You know they'll charge you for one if you dont have one to send in.

volare 77

Reaction score
I was thinking he may be underestimating the amount of dash pads he will sell. I`m sure he will sell a ton of them. Hardly any F body makes it through 40 + years without a crack.

Aspen500

Reaction score
My hope is, unlike some other places that have f-body stuff, ABC puts the f-body pads (and hopefully console lids, eventually) in their magazine ads. If people don't know about them, they can't buy them, right?

Back