FOR SALE Brand new 5-leaf cop springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of never-installed 5-leaf HD springs that I bought for my Imperial that I'm not going to use. I've changed strategy on that car, and unfortunately these springs simply won't work on my '61 wagon since the front segment is 4" too long. I converted these to standard (non-iso) center bolts but I can convert them back. Keep in mind, "correct" iso bolts are not available and never were in the aftermarket; they use pilot adapters. If you simply must have correct-appearing bolts, you'll have to recycle your old ones.

I paid $260 + shipping last July for these springs, and the shackles were another ~$40. I'll sacrifice the whole shebang for $225 + shipping. These can be shipped UPS and it's not as painful as you think. Unless you're in Canada, of course. Then it's more painful than you can imagine since USPS will have none of it.

I will consider offers on a package deal with the rear swaybar I also have listed for sale. One-stop shopping, all you'd need is shocks and new swaybar bushings!

NoCar340

Reaction score
I bought the springs from Michigan/Wisconsin Spring Service in Iron Mountain, MI... about a mile from my house.

I did neglect to mention that these have the oval front eye bushing, same as original. You can see it in the picture.

P7050226.jpg

bnichols

Reaction score
I bought the springs from Michigan/Wisconsin Spring Service in Iron Mountain, MI... about a mile from my house.

I did neglect to mention that these have the oval front eye bushing, same as original. You can see it in the picture.

View attachment 12742
shoot me a total on springs and sway set up to 13827 brett

bnichols

Reaction score
nocar340 are you around?????????? I would like to buy these parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back