break cleaner

Erics5th

Reaction score
Having worked around some industrial chemicals (trichloroethylene, MPK, MEK, naptha, etc) I've learned to look at MSDS forms at work and read the labels on chemicals I use. That stuff can kill you dead if used wrong.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
I read that awhile back, pretty scarey. Captain and I have the same type of jobs and work around some nasty stuff if your not careful. MSDS are good to read.

BHA43

Reaction score
Back before we had to recycle R12 I was multi tasking draining freon & had the motor running for some reason, it sucked the R12 thru the carb & a yellow cloud started coming out of the exhaust. We opened the doors & shut it off, was told it was mustard gas!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I read that awhile back, pretty scarey. Captain and I have the same type of jobs and work around some nasty stuff if your not careful. MSDS are good to read.

Yep, it has gotten less toxic than the old days of printing
But there's still some nasty stuff.
Gotta be careful.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Back before we had to recycle R12 I was multi tasking draining freon & had the motor running for some reason, it sucked the R12 thru the carb & a yellow cloud started coming out of the exhaust. We opened the doors & shut it off, was told it was mustard gas!

Holy S***.....that aint good!

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
Goes to show if you think you're ok after something like that happens, go see a doctor. I'm sure most of us older guys have done something in the past only to realize that we will pay for it in our later years.

Back