Bubba Watson's General Lee

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
He says he is painting an American flag over the Confederate flag. SMFH:icon_shaking:

All I can say is everyone has lost there god damn mind. If he really does it I hope he really does launch the friggin car off a cliff.

http://po.st/5FL9fK

slant6billy

Reaction score
Right after he bought it, the NASCAR folks would not let him drive it at a pre-race track event in 2012 at Phoenix. I'm not an expert on the Dukes of Hazard by any means, but it was presence of the show and not about the flag when it aired in PRIME time TV. TV programming moved around that show. College sports would not play when the show was on. So this show with General Lee, flag and all, was essentially dictating almost all of TV during it's original run. There was no hidden agenda, no one caught in any scandal, no one arrested for drugs, rape, violence/ abuse/killing. It pains me of how there is so many bad examples and roll models out there. Most professional sports figures and actors these days are just lousy human beings. Greedy, conceited, and just plain bad. As a society, this trend of worshiping and rewarding these bad roll models has been getting worse for years since the 90s. I'm offended by a lot of what is out there on the TV and the WEB. The glorifying of greed, being a cut throat, viciousness and just bad acts. The thing is, I won't be asking or telling those bad folks to stop or change. I just choose not to watch. I've got better things to do.

Bubba Watson is a fool, plain and simple. He has posed with the car. I assume he bought the car, because he was a fan of the show. Now, his car will be just a symbol of a fool.

slant6billy

Reaction score
As a video hack and photo bomb expert, I plan to snap off a crap load of photo and video of so many General Lees later this week at Carlisle. As usual, I'll post my findings. There will be some over the top stuff- as in the roof.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah, who the hell names their kid "Bubba"...................
To be honest I've never heard of the idiot, I mean guy, before.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
If it was me I would just get a magnetic sticker made and put over the flag just to stick it to the man...

free_censored_bar_by_prizedpixul-d59ia3o.jpg

free_censored_bar_by_prizedpixul-d59ia3o.jpg

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
It would be a good publicity stunt cause he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, unfortunately the only other option would be to sell.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
that's what happens when you need 24 hours of news to fill every single day. Never could stand it when it was only on for an hour at a time.

Back