Buckets & Console

brotherGood

Reaction score
What options are there for a set of bucket seats and floor shift console? The less fab work, the better, but im not limited to needing a direct bolt in. I know Omni seats fit, and I would assume the console would too..but what other options are there?

Thanks

ramenth

Reaction score
I measured out the interior of a second generation Intrepid. Pretty close. Some fab work will need to be done to get the console to fit, of course, as mounting tabs will have to be welded in. One of the reasons I was looking at this route was because of the pass through A/C vents in the console. Your experiences may vary, but every time I'd turn the A/C on in the Dip, the front seat passengers froze and the rear seat passengers sweated.

This is all gonna have to be rethought since the plan now is to go with a five speed.

brotherGood

Reaction score
They would, I'm trying to figure out what all else would work. Ive never seen a console F or J in person, so the chances id find one being parted locally are slim at best. Whereas if something more common would fit, id just use that.

Back