Buyer/Seller Good Guy List

FMJ Body Parts For Sale

1. Mopar_Gods

Mopar_Gods Well-Known Member

I bought a complete front split bench seat and complete rear seat in mint condition off of craigslist from a gentleman named Scott Beagle located in Ohio. Seats ran me $150.00 for all. Was well worth the eight hour trip for me. Gentleman owns three other older model Dodges and has three additional storage buildings full of nothing but parts he has been collecting for years. He is my main part supplier.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  2. Superpac Ninja

Superpac Ninja Well-Known Member

Good seller list?

Is there one here? If so ide like to add if not already there stalkervett/ron ,,i just got my car seat covers and man o man there 100 percent better than described ,these are top quality covers imo and cant wait to put on blue $160 canadian delivered to my door and no customs or brokerage fees :la: gota love it ,thanks ron great deal ,and im very happy with them ,there nice n thick with nice foam ,very well made ,the ones on blue now only lasted 3 yrs before they started blistering ,got from canadian tire ,,junk now that i can see what a good set is suposta look like ,,and my new ones are front and back seat ,,yee ha !

3. slant6billy

slant6billy Well-Known Member

Hey, Kent from PEI was over the top with a taillight for an 80 Aspen. I'm still ewing and ahing!

4. kkritsilas

kkritsilas Well-Known Member

Stuart Manley in Ontario sold me a pair of factory service manuals for the 1980 J bodies. Great guy, nice to talk to, and very good prices. I would easily buy more manuals from him should the need arise.

Kostas

5. Captain Caravelle

Captain Caravelle Moderator--Mopar Maniac

I've had nothing but great buyer experiences with Joe at www.jopar.ca
    Very detailed pics on his site and never had any hassles.
    Great guy...

6. bremereric

bremereric FMJ Body Moderator

Silke's Auto Parts is a good seller. I have bought several NOS parts from Leon.

7. dodgedartgt

dodgedartgt Member

Good guy alert Shout out!!!

I'm on Sarasota County on the Gulf coast of FL. I posted a thread looking for a southbound snowbird coming through Jacksonville, FL area to grab a set of rims and caps I brought from another FABO member for my 16yr old daughter's '62 Valiant.

I received an almost immediate reply from Greymouser7, aka John Anderson of Kingsland, GA, just across the state line and close to I-95. He volunteered to pick up the parts and drive them south for only the cost of his (40mpg!) gas.

I know some of you in south GA and mid-north FL have met him. REALLY good guy. I can't say enough the thanks he deserves. It was great meeting him in Ocala and having lunch. Well beyond anything I expected, or even wished for when I started the thread.

THANKS John !!!!!!

Mikey Bynum in FL :D

8. Captain Caravelle

Captain Caravelle Moderator--Mopar Maniac

Greymouser is indeed a great guy!

greymouser7 likes this.
  9. greymouser7

greymouser7 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike it was a real pleasure! I will have to share all of the overdrive info you shared with me on the forums.

FYI Captain/bremereric, I did not buy or sell anything to Mike Bynum, I just delivered some rims and hub caps half way down to Sarasota, Florida for him. I have had trouble shipping parts in the past before, was not busy that weekend, and just offered to help a fellow enthusiast out with his project.

After Blackbirdsrt78 parted the red sea to help me with my project, I can only try to pay it forward.

In reality though, Mr. Bynum has given me (soon to be shared here) golden-valued info on Ford/Toyota/etc. bellhousings that bolt up to our cars and provide 5 speed transmissions and overdrive manuals as options for budget Mopar enthusiasts whom want a taste of fuel economy or manually shifting their classic vehicles.

10. Blackbirdsrt78

Blackbirdsrt78 Well-Known Member

indeed

11. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Member

Just got some parts from Bridger Bollinger. Everything was exactly what he claimed, good deal too

12. Ele115

Ele115 Well-Known Member

I just bought a Speedometer from PentaCar and VERY happy about it. Came FAST, packed well and the condition is better than expected. Will be nice to have a working odometer in the 87 again. THANKS !!

13. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Member

Just bought a 78 aspen off of stooge,great guy,good deal

Stooge likes this.
  14. Ele115

Ele115 Well-Known Member

Big thanks and thumbs up to Nuttyprof on helping me out with a pair of Volare wiper pivots. THANKS !!!!

15. Ele115

Ele115 Well-Known Member

Makes us neighbors!

16. Camtron

Camtron Well-Known Member

Thanks to, brotherGood for helping me out with a 8.25” axle and driveshaft. My plans to drive and pick it up from him fell through, he came through on the other end offering to palletize and ship them to me from Ohio to Illinois. Greatly appreciate all his help, everything arrived today as described.

brotherGood likes this.
  17. brotherGood

brotherGood Well-Known Member

Thank you, glad I could help out.