Canadian F Bodies

crayzcuda

Reaction score
:hello: Hey guys. Old F body guy here. Thought I should join in on the fun. Owned my '77 Aspen R/T since the early '90's and it has gone through a few transformations over the years from restored to hot rodded. Just built a '79 Duster to do the Canadian Hot Rod Tour last summer. I see you all have some really nice cars and some really great projects on here. Nice to see the FM&J's are starting to catch on, I always seem to be the lone wolf up here cruising around.
Here's some pics of my present F bodies and I'll have go dig up some pics of some of the ones I use to own.

The Great Pumpkin.jpg

img035.jpg

img002_optnewaspenpic.jpg

440 2x4.jpg

2010 duster9.jpg

creeds_247

Reaction score
Welcome, cars look good and I bet that big block is fun..

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I've seen some of these rides on here in mopar magazines before( I never even had any of my cars featured in the local Auto Trader LOL). Like reading about all the builds, never know what new things I can learn and hopefully I can contribute. Love those Dippy's too, had an 85 blue on blue. Car was 7 years old when I bought it at the Chrysler Dealership. Luxury at its best coming from a Dart.
The 440 Aspen is a pretty mean blvd bruiser. Haven't had it at the track yet with this combo. The wife calls it the money pit, should have left it alone when I finished it the first time in 95 but I made the mistake of taking it to the drag strip. Now its a 3000lbs
big block car.

aspen front.JPG

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I've seen some of these rides on here in mopar magazines before( I never even had any of my cars featured in the local Auto Trader LOL). Like reading about all the builds, never know what new things I can learn and hopefully I can contribute. Love those Dippy's too, had an 85 blue on blue. Car was 7 years old when I bought it at the Chrysler Dealership. Luxury at its best coming from a Dart.
The 440 Aspen is a pretty mean blvd bruiser. Haven't had it at the track yet with this combo. The wife calls it the money pit, should have left it alone when I finished it the first time in 95 but I made the mistake of taking it to the drag strip. Now its a 3000lbs
big block car.
My wife calls mine a money pit too...maybe they went to the same school.....:toothy1:

Back