Captain Caravelle's newly acquired Diplomat

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
We've been finding cars for a long time, its like a Covert Op, keep 'em close to the vest otherwise....Poof....there gone.

I got the 79 Medallion in 09 and a 89 Florida Dip cop in 10 out of your backyard. I'm beating the M's away from the door.
I'm really only interested in crank windows right now.

Eastyorker

Reaction score
It seems one oddball car begats another oddball. My Zephyr attracts more Zephyrs...

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I got the 79 Medallion in 09 and a 89 Florida Dip cop in 10 out of your backyard. I'm beating the M's away from the door.
I'm really only interested in crank windows right now.

My Caravelle and my Dip are both cranks. Gave a buddy who drives an audi a spin in the Caravelle...had to show him how the windows rolled down. He kept looking for the switch.:confused2:

Jonno

Reaction score
My Caravelle and my Dip are both cranks. Gave a buddy who drives an audi a spin in the Caravelle...had to show him how the windows rolled down. He kept looking for the switch.:confused2:

Too funny. I had to special order my last car ('06 Vibe) with cranks as there were non on the lot.

Do they still build cars with crank windows?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well... It all starts this weekend. The Diplomonster will be on her way to being the import terrorizing beast that I know she can be.

Where's that damn roller? :tongue2:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just picked these up yesterday, I'm on my way to drop theme off at the sandblaster then I'm headed by automotive color to pick up some PB9 Starlit blue sunfire poly. Got to have some fun its too cold out to be working.

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg604/efriedrich1/

Sweet. Nice cop rims.

Yeah, I'm gonna consol myself by going to get supplies.
Flaring tool, fittings, carb cleaner, gallons of brake fluid and a battery.

I figure one if these days the weather gods will let me work on my car.
Those rims are gonna look sweet on your car.

Hey if I pick up a battery, at least I can sit in my car and listen to my AM radio. :icon_super:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I went to Willison Chrysler up here in Toronto to pick up some oil filters last week. (I like using the real deal... call me wacky).

Here's what they gave me. HOLY VINTAGE! Made in Windsor!

I might just have to keep this one on the shelf.

2012-02-18_11.07.21.jpg

qurtuba

Reaction score
Wow that's a great find. Nowadays the "OEM" filters are of questionable origin and quality that it might be better to buy a brand name filter like WIX. I used to use K&N oil filters, even though they were double the price of the Mopar ones. But I can't find them in Bahrain now.

Back