Car cruise-in video

Aspen500

Reaction score
If I posted this before, sorry. This is a video of the Grand Rapids WI car cruise held every August about 45 miles SSW from where I live. Newest I could find on the Tube was this one from 2014, nothing from last 2 years. Best organized and run cruise EVER. Usually 800+ vehicles. Video is of a few of the cars entering the start point and then a small portion of the actual cruise.

You can see there's a big variety of cars, trucks and other. Pretty good cross section of the types of cars in this area. Main idea is,,,,,to have a good time. I've never seen any idiots doing burnouts or driving like a total moron to ruin it for everyone. I love how the route is lined with people in lawnchairs, on boats, on top of vans,,,,,,,watching the cruise go by. Goes to show the hobby is still alive and well, whether you have "a car" or not. Missed this cruise in 2015 due to a sequence of events beyond my control and then last year I got sicker than a dog on cruise day :( Maybe this year?

I know, excess of Corvette's but it's put on by a Corvette club so it's to be expected.

Get a kick out of the restored GMC motorhome with the matching trailer. As I said, BIG variety!

slant6billy

Reaction score
The late 60s Dart with the drag chute had a bunch of spent tire spray on the lower 1/4s. The cameraman had to refocus on that. Looked like that was his wife in the black mid 60s Belvedere trailing him. Yep, too many Corvette. Corvette is "old man compensating for something"........in some car language from some foreign land. It does get crazy. Green 79 Z28 @10:24 is a very rare color. 12:04 two door gen 1 Neon might be the early ACR- real fun car, I had a green one that would take stangs off the line consistently. Looked like great weather temps....... awesome!. 2 months and counting.

Aspen500

Reaction score
One way or another, I have to get there this summer. A guy I work with has a '67 LeMans and we're planning on at least a 2 car caravan to get there. Hopefully we can get a few others to join in as well. Makes the 45-60 minute drive down more interesting and always nice to have other car guys (and gals) to travel with,,,,,,,,,,,,,just in case.

slant6billy

Reaction score
One way or another, I have to get there this summer. A guy I work with has a '67 LeMans and we're planning on at least a 2 car caravan to get there. Hopefully we can get a few others to join in as well. Makes the 45-60 minute drive down more interesting and always nice to have other car guys (and gals) to travel with,,,,,,,,,,,,,just in case.
Yep, get some video/ dash cams going in multiple cars

Back