Car Names

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
We have two vehicles; a car and a truck. Their names are "the car" and "the truck".
The truck is not really a truck, but not really a car either; it's a CUV, which is a hi-roof station wagon, more truck-like than car; so we call it "the truck" so as not to confuse it with "the car"; even tho my wife has never driven "the car" cuz the car is a my HotRod.
At our ages, it's hard enough to remember the names of our kids and grandkids, so best not to add any more names to the list.
Our pets have names but most of the time, we just call them; "the Dog,the Cat, and the Little-one". Cuz it has often happened to my wife that when referring to one of the children that she bore and named, that the first name out of her mouth was the name of one of the pets............ we laugh but, secretly suspect it's only gonna get worse.
When we used to have gatherings, you know, back before -19, I have heard my kids going down the lists too,lol, all except the eldest, who does not have any kids.
We only had three kids. Now three spouses. and 5 grandchildren. and three sets of inlaws. Of course the in-laws have kids. And everyone grandkid has at least one furry pet.
Oye vey.

Back