Car Of The Month?

Car Of The Month?

• Great Idea

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Stupid Idea

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Don't Really Care....What's That Smell?

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The question has been posed.
Personally I don't think it'll fly but I'm throwing it out there.
Cast your votes.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Lets add criteria. Such as barn find or save, original condition/ paint/ daily driver. Just some real conditions.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Lets add criteria. Such as barn find or save, original condition/ paint/ daily driver. Just some real conditions.

We could change the category every month.
F body, M body, J body, barn find, unrestored, modified, etc.

I'm just trying to gauge how much interest there is if any.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
We'll see how it goes.
It's a pile of extra work to do it which is fine as long as it's actually a wanted thing.

I've tried it elsewhere and it was like pulling teeth sometimes.
Nobody wanted to participate.

BHA43

Reaction score
Phil's Toys.jpg
19k and unmolested should have em all!

Phil's Toys.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
What killed it over on farleys I think was simply either most were works in progress and we didn't wanna show off where we were at that point, or there wasn't a good picture. We all know the #1 critic of your car is yourself..so getting past that can be hard. Heck, it took me forever to finally post one up over there. Then I just just kept doing so to make sure we had enough to vote on half the time.

I'm for it though..regardless of pictures, it's a way to highlight someone's build, and appreciate the work that's gone into it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
What killed it over on farleys I think was simply either most were works in progress and we didn't wanna show off where we were at that point, or there wasn't a good picture. We all know the #1 critic of your car is yourself..so getting past that can be hard. Heck, it took me forever to finally post one up over there. Then I just just kept doing so to make sure we had enough to vote on half the time.

I'm for it though..regardless of pictures, it's a way to highlight someone's build, and appreciate the work that's gone into it.

I won't be trying to make a calendar here.
It's just to show your ride in whatever state it's in.
On Aspen&Volare we'd have Beater Of The Month and what have you. It's not going to be about pretty. It's a show of force.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I know it's not the calender..but getting a car of the month was challenging enough..lol

Like I said, I like it cause it's a way to highlight someone's hard work..and inspire others to keep going on theirs. I know I could use it from time to time..haha

compubert

Reaction score
I know it's not the calender..but getting a car of the month was challenging enough..lol

Like I said, I like it cause it's a way to highlight someone's hard work..and inspire others to keep going on theirs. I know I could use it from time to time..haha
There are a ton of FMJ's running around central Florida, I filled up my phone memory in two weeks (cheap phone) so I will contribute . . .

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
There are a ton of FMJ's running around central Florida, I filled up my phone memory in two weeks (cheap phone) so I will contribute . . .

The original idea was members rides.
But I think that would be exhausted pretty quickly so I'm thinking about just mixing up the themes every month.

I'm still gauging interest and pondering ideas.

Back