Carlisle 2015

Joe12459

Reaction score
She is running. I just have to finish up some final details, wheel alignment, SpeedHut gauges and interior re-assembly. I'd like to drive her for a week or two before I take her on a 500 mile round trip, but we'll see what happens.

DCAspen

Reaction score
I'll Be there N78-N80 in the swap meet area,This will be my 24th year,Great time.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
She is running. I just have to finish up some final details, wheel alignment, SpeedHut gauges and interior re-assembly. I'd like to drive her for a week or two before I take her on a 500 mile round trip, but we'll see what happens.

Good luck on the trip.
Any video of her running?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yes Sir.......

I plan on sleeping on the roof of the Van. My wife will be putting a missing persons report in with the local police. It is always funny when she calls and I state," I'm in a meeting right now, can I call you back?" That woman actually thinks I am at work when I go to Carlisle..... hahaha

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yes Sir.......

I plan on sleeping on the roof of the Van. My wife will be putting a missing persons report in with the local police. It is always funny when she calls and I state," I'm in a meeting right now, can I call you back?" That woman actually thinks I am at work when I go to Carlisle..... hahaha

Don't leave the forum on the computer when you're not around. :toothy10:

eespeed

Reaction score
I'll be there again with my family. Booths K152-154 selling lots of A B F body parts. See you all there!!!

slant6billy

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of parts to trade at Carlisle. F body fenders 76/79 (even an 80 set), 76/79 f body hood, coupe doors, glove box (green), coupe bumpers (non rubber), 70 challenger grille (driver quality). I don't have a spot, but will surely visit anyone with a spot and shoot the breeze.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Let me know when your getting there.I'll be there Wed. afternoon.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm putting in the time. Now if my lazy good for nothing tagalongs wouldn't slow me up. I'm going to instill a new rule: "If I'm the driver, we leave when I'm ready" That's for going to and returning home. Panzies that want to go for 2 hours suck. You see maybe 1 isle of stuff in 2 hours. This is the big show...... bring a lunch- going to be a while!!!!!!!!

Back