Center piece for the 3 piece rear spoiler $85 shipped to your door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just got this weighed, boxed up, & quoted for another member this weekend right before the shipping store closed. He has decided not to respond. pics to follow, looks great, is blue

In addition, some 76-77 Aspen front bumpers, grilles, Plymouth volare taillight trim and bezels- make me an offer

near complete interior set - make me an offer

if you need time/have to wait until payday, or have to make payments for something that costs $20, I understand, just don't string me along like other FMJ members seem to be doing, this wait and respond to a text per a single piece of info every third day for two weeks is ridiculous. Guess I am getting trolled.

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
Thanks brother, people simply have different values.

I was about to sell some rims to a member here, all he needed was the back spacing measurement, I never gave him the curtesy of a return call ( got very busy) but I found out Rich was coming back, taking a satellite in trade for helping me with my cars, so the rims had to wait on hot standby-so I have been a douche bag as well. The stringing me along for two weeks starts to itch my patience though.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Just sold a 76 grille, two headlight bezels, and the Dodge hood plate that goes above the grille.
It cost me $76 to ship it, and she got it for $180 total. They quoted me $46-60, but then raised it when it became time to ship.

Two grilles left, front bumpers, taillight bezels, and interior trim pieces still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back