Central Florida newbie

LSM360

Reaction score
Been meaning to join this site for long time but just been busy. Excited about hangin out here. I have an '88 Gran Fury AHB and an '80 Aspen A38 E58 (and an SRT8 Charger but that doesn't really count here :laughing7:). Anyway, I am a total Mopar freak and have never owned anything but and never will. Anybody around the Central Florida area who may want to meet up and work on your car or just check out eachothers cars that would be awesome. I will work on putting up some pics of my cars. Ok Thanks. Larry

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Look up mousehousemoparman...he lives close to Disneyworld. I lived many years ago on Melbourne Island.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Been meaning to join this site for long time but just been busy. Excited about hangin out here. I have an '88 Gran Fury AHB and an '80 Aspen A38 E58 (and an SRT8 Charger but that doesn't really count here :laughing7:). Anyway, I am a total Mopar freak and have never owned anything but and never will. Anybody around the Central Florida area who may want to meet up and work on your car or just check out eachothers cars that would be awesome. I will work on putting up some pics of my cars. Ok Thanks. Larry

You over here too?:dontknow::tongue3:

LSM360

Reaction score
i guess i'll have to be the first to say welcome LSM360
Thanks! I have a real fondness for everything Mopar, but especially Aspens/Volares. It is a childhood thing. My Dad and Mom had one when I was a kid, along with Darts. I remember my Dad's new Aspen so well that I can still smell the rust proofing when it sat in the garage. Driving my latest purchase ('80 Aspen E58 cop car) puts a huge smile on my face. It is an addiction I have no plans to ever give up:thumbsup:

LSM360

Reaction score
Thanks for request....I need to take some better ones, I know, but here's a couple. It turned out to be a pretty solid car that runs awesome! One day it will be the light blue Chrysler color from that era. Larry

no name (2).JPG

The spen 001.jpg

Back