Christmas karma

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Well kim an i did our part again this year to make some children happy on xmass day ,,as you may or may not know my girl has Parkinson's disease and we belong to a forum detected to it ,if been scouting it for a while to weed out any possible scammers etc ,snooping facebooks and googling them ,,theres alot of info out there to be found on people easily ,we decided on one family and have been getting to know each other a bit and seen the need there facing this yr during the holidays ,so we asked them if it would be ok to be a secret santa for there kids 2 and 10 and they at first thought we were wackos but then come to see different ,kim is knitting them hats n mittens ,which may not be cool for the 10 yr old so i sent them $200 uds as well ,,it makes our day being able to do this once a yr for someone who really needs it ,keeps the karma strong and just may change someones beliefs and let them see there is some light to be found in the dark !

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Exactly...and good on them.
That's awesome guys.
I help out at a local church almost every year for their Christmas bazaar.
Proceeds go to a local kids charity.

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Christmas is like pay day for children ,,the look forward to it all year ,is there a reason not to put a smile on there face?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Christmas is like pay day for children ,,the look forward to it all year ,is there a reason not to put a smile on there face?

Not at all.....
Life kicks a lot of people in the face.
Myself included.....it's a good thing to have at least one time of the year to get a rest from it.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Agreed i re recently had a piano for sale ,lady called about it and couldent afford much ,i asked who was going to play it ,she said my 5 yr old is taking lessons but we had to return the loaner ,so the price of the piano was a smile from the little man ,that was enough for me

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Agreed i re recently had a piano for sale ,lady called about it and couldent afford much ,i asked who was going to play it ,she said my 5 yr old is taking lessons but we had to return the loaner ,so the price of the piano was a smile from the little man ,that was enough for me

That's very cool!!
Bet he's lovin' that thing.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
To be clear everyone ,im not looking for a pat on the back im looking to inspire ,if you can ,find someone in need and see if you can make there day a little bit better if you have the means to ,its about love ,and let me tell ya its a great feeling

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Ha ha ,i was stuck playing the accordion for years ,actually got real good at it
Had no women
Stopped playing
Got all the women lol

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Well kim an i did our part again this year to make some children happy on xmass day ,,as you may or may not know my girl has Parkinson's disease and we belong to a forum detected to it ,if been scouting it for a while to weed out any possible scammers etc ,snooping facebooks and googling them ,,theres alot of info out there to be found on people easily ,we decided on one family and have been getting to know each other a bit and seen the need there facing this yr during the holidays ,so we asked them if it would be ok to be a secret santa for there kids 2 and 10 and they at first thought we were wackos but then come to see different ,kim is knitting them hats n mittens ,which may not be cool for the 10 yr old so i sent them $200 uds as well ,,it makes our day being able to do this once a yr for someone who really needs it ,keeps the karma strong and just may change someones beliefs and let them see there is some light to be found in the dark !

Class Act.......I am proud of my brothers! May God bless you and your family!

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
thanks but its about helping others ..i truly get a feeling that courses through my body like electricity when im able to this for some family i need ,and this thread already inspired another member to go and pay a visit with his neighbor who could use some help ,,my mission is done ,lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
Quality on folks here. It is some tough times out there for folks. This time of year is especially hard on folks with kids. Kids did not asked to be born. Kids did not ask to be born poor or with parents that just can't get it together. Kids see whats on TV and the phony bs that is plastered all over. Or the over indulged other kids in school. It is real tough. I wasn't rich, but wasn't poor either. By most, I had it pretty damn good as a kid. I had 160 pound half wolf sheppard husky and decent toys and friends. Never got the concept of giving as a kid. Realizing in my older years, "Ya got to give to get". The "get" is that piece of mind, that satisfaction, no big money payday, no award, no name in lights. No time for that. I got a budy from Highschool who used to have a mean cuda. This dude was a complete disaster. Dropped out of school and then went back at 20 years old. Skip ahead: This dude manages a shop, helps out folks after Hurricane Sandy, Needy folks, folks broke and broken down. He gives the shirt of his back, which 30 years ago no-one would had believed. Everyone has it in them to give. Never know that little bit you give might make the biggest difference. Thanks my brothers!

Back