Chrysler mud Flaps $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
I could use that hood!
Good luck prying it away from him. As is the case with all 3-gen B-bodies, the hood is a one-year-only deal. There are 8 different hoods for the '71-'74 Satellite/Road Runner 2-door series (10 if you want to get technical), and 9 for the Chargers... then there's four different ones for each of the sedans, too. It's not hard to guess how Chrysler got themselves into financial trouble during/after that era.

I can see what he's got for good completes, Mr. Lopar... it might take a little while, though. He's a tough guy to reach.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well apparently my ol lady hasn't mailed them out like I thought . I guess I'll have to do it . Sorry for your inconvenience . I'll get them out this saturday . I am sorry .

That would explain it...lol..
No big deal man...I won't be putting them on till the snow clears up anyway.
Was just wondering why they never showed.
Thanks Shorty..looking forward to seeing them.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Dude , seriously . You have no idea how bad I feel about this. Really .

Hey...don't sweat it at all man.
I know you're good people....I figured it was just the posties or something screwy.
No worries at all.
Like I said....my car won't even see them till the spring.
Thanks much Shorty. And again...don't sweat it man. No biggie. :wave:

efriedrich

Reaction score
what lol, well at least your only out 5 bucks, wait a minute that's a pack of smokes.........

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Gentlemen . Shorty's health issues is not a concern here . Shorty's work is . I have not forgotten about the mud flaps . I do not screw people either . My fault is that I have no cooperation on this end from family , or from the job. Captain , once again I apologize for not getting them out to you sooner .

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I was just wondering is all Shorty....haven't heard anything.
If you have some crap going on than just get them out when it's easy for you.
It's not like my car won't run without them. I just haven't heard anything so I was curious. No disrespect intended. At your convenience Sir.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
See....now I feel like a dickhead for even bringing it up.
I was joking with Eric about the $20. I never thought you weren't gonna send them. Like I said before I know you're good people I just wasn't sure what was going on with them. Like I said if you're really busy or you have sh!t going on....just do it whenever it's convenient. They're only bloody mud flaps. Sorry I even brought it up.......again, at your convenience and sorry for any miscommunication on my part....

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
See....now I feel like a dickhead for even bringing it up.
I was joking with Eric about the $20. I never thought you weren't gonna send them. Like I said before I know you're good people I just wasn't sure what was going on with them. Like I said if you're really busy or you have sh!t going on....just do it whenever it's convenient. They're only bloody mud flaps. Sorry I even brought it up.......again, at your convenience and sorry for any miscommunication on my part....

My F,M,or J brother I will . I promise . I had every intention of mailing them out tomorrow . However ! you know those " I told you so " episodes you run into every once in a while . Well I got 1 today . Now I'm a set up man at work . I set up the machines and show those who work in fabrication how to run the job the way it's suppose to be ran . So ! We get a hot order that has to be out by this Monday . I get a " tubed " spreader leg set up for final forming and I notice an issue . I bring it to my boss' attention . He doesn't like what he sees . So ! I grab the parts and head to the production manager's office . Get him out of his office and have him come in his conference area along with the " Quality control supervisor " . So they decide they want to shorten the leg so it doesn't elongate the bolt hole . I told them " that's not gonna work " . They ask why ? I tell them because the unit will fall over backwards . My supervisor/lead/counter part / whatever , says " no it won't !" , " We did it like that before ! " . Guess what ! I now have to work over again tomorrow because the leg's too short , and the unit falls over backwards . A,,,,n,,,,d ! I'm not going to be able to get to the post office tomorrow , again ! BUT !!!!!!!!!!! I'm now going to be working on something so I can get it shipped . Stay tuned for further developments . Ok !

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My F,M,or J brother I will . I promise . I had every intention of mailing them out tomorrow . However ! you know those " I told you so " episodes you run into every once in a while . Well I got 1 today . Now I'm a set up man at work . I set up the machines and show those who work in fabrication how to run the job the way it's suppose to be ran . So ! We get a hot order that has to be out by this Monday . I get a " tubed " spreader leg set up for final forming and I notice an issue . I bring it to my boss' attention . He doesn't like what he sees . So ! I grab the parts and head to the production manager's office . Get him out of his office and have him come in his conference area along with the " Quality control supervisor " . So they decide they want to shorten the leg so it doesn't elongate the bolt hole . I told them " that's not gonna work " . They ask why ? I tell them because the unit will fall over backwards . My supervisor/lead/counter part / whatever , says " no it won't !" , " We did it like that before ! " . Guess what ! I now have to work over again tomorrow because the leg's too short , and the unit falls over backwards . A,,,,n,,,,d ! I'm not going to be able to get to the post office tomorrow , again ! BUT !!!!!!!!!!! I'm now going to be working on something so I can get it shipped . Stay tuned for further developments . Ok !

Shorty....
The reason I feel like a dickhead is because I already figured you had some sort of sh!t going on and you'd send them when you could. But of course after a pile of beers I sit here thinking....oh yeah....mud flaps. So I threw up a post with the crickets....still no flaps, not thinking that....Hey....maybe Shorty has some crap he's dealing with. In other words....being an idiot.
Hey man....we're talking about some stupid mud flaps. Take care of your idiots at work and REALLY....don't worry about the flaps till you're in the clear. Like I said....was just being a tard. No worries at all and I'm not even painting my car for months yet which is when they'll go on. Take your time buddy. I can easily wait. Just deal with your nightmare and worry about those later. I'm the meantime I'll keep my beer induced thoughts to myself. I absolutely meant no disrespect or anything brother......just being a tard. Thanks. And good luck tomorrow.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Shorty....
The reason I feel like a dickhead is because I already figured you had some sort of sh!t going on and you'd send them when you could. But of course after a pile of beers I sit here thinking....oh yeah....mud flaps. So I threw up a post with the crickets....still no flaps, not thinking that....Hey....maybe Shorty has some crap he's dealing with. In other words....being an idiot.
Hey man....we're talking about some stupid mud flaps. Take care of your idiots at work and REALLY....don't worry about the flaps till you're in the clear. Like I said....was just being a tard. No worries at all and I'm not even painting my car for months yet which is when they'll go on. Take your time buddy. I can easily wait. Just deal with your nightmare and worry about those later. I'm the meantime I'll keep my beer induced thoughts to myself. I absolutely meant no disrespect or anything brother......just being a tard. Thanks. And good luck tomorrow.

No worries , your no dickhead either .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back