Coldwarmotors '79 Chrysler LeBaron T-top

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I enjoy the Coldwarmotors videos a lot, and have been watching them for several years now, and look forward to Scott's new video every Saturday. This week, one of his friends shows up with his '79 LeBaron T-top and they spend quite a while showcasing it and driving in it. It's in really nice shape and has it's 360 still in it and has an interesting story. The part where the LeBaron shows up starts at 26:08, but the entire video is interesting. After you watch several of these videos you get to know Scott and his friends, and the incredible amount of old cars that he has collected from a Citroen SM to Model T, and very heavy with Mopars.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I skipped to it and then skipped around as they were talking since they were jumping all over the place. But that thing about lean burn longing is exactly why i finally got rid of it on my 79 360. The computer took a dump and anything off idle it pinged. The plus side is that first generation of lean burn used a ballast resistor so most of the wiring to change to ecu was already done.

Back