FOR SALE Complete 100-amp alternator setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
When I parted out the '81 Imperial, I grabbed all the accessories and brackets for the giganto 100A Motorola (often wrongly called Leece-Neville) alternator arrangement. This is the whole ball of wax: spacers, brackets, pulleys, damned-near all if not in fact all the bolts, air pump, AC compressor, PS pump, and of course the alternator itself. None of the accessories are locked up, but the car did not run so I'm going to say they are good cores. The car was in a junkyard when first I saw it in 2002, so don't get your hopes real high. I did not clean or refinish anything, it's straight off the engine.

I never intended to use this stuff myself. I figured I could cut it to fabricate the custom bracketry I'll need for my '82 Imperial. However, it occurred to me one of you guys might want this arrangement so before I scrap, toss, or carve up these bits I'm going to offer the whole deal as a a bundle. Shipping weight on the complete package is approximately 6,792 long tons, so you are free to pick and choose what you want and don't want to save money, but the price doesn't change. The brackets and alternator are the biggie; the rest is probably the same as what's on your car--there's nothing special about the AC pump, air pump, or PS pump to my knowledge--and in those cases it might be cheaper to just eat the core charges.

$50 OBO + shipping. I'll get a shipping quote once you know exactly what you want.

NoCar340

Reaction score
I guess I never thought to take any... I guess I thought guys would be familiar with it. I'll get some tomorrow, which will remind me to get pictures of the wheels I forgot today, too. :oops:

NoCar340

Reaction score
As requested... the wet spots are oil dripping out of the AC compressor, which as stated is not seized. It still feels like it would compress, actually, but it's been open to air for a couple of weeks.

100_0736.JPG

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Hi! Could you consider a separate deal for a foreigner? I´m interested about PS, AP and AC/alternator brackets only. You have AC compressor rear bracket as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back