FOR SALE COMPLETE set of 15" Rallye wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 15" Rallyes that came on my Challenger. 7" fronts, 8" rears, with factory backspacing. They should clear on and and all FMJ cars; they fit on my Imperial with 225/70R-15 front and 275/60R-15 rear Radial T/As (the tires are long gone). Not gonna lie, it was cozy out back but they did fit. A 255/50R-15 looks about perfect under the back of our cars.
They're reproductions, so they're not bent, beat, rust-pitted junk. They're as good as new functionally and damned close in appearance. The center caps are originals in good condition and are the later "pop-out center" style used on F-bodies. The trim rings are reproductions with no curb rash. The lug nuts are, for the most part, pretty good--but they are used lug nuts. A few of them have seen better days. All this stuff is a few years old and was used back when the car ran; it's not brand-spanking-new stuff. I gave 'em a good pressure wash and a fresh coat of MP Rallye wheel paint to freshen 'em up, though. All you need is valve stems and your choice of rubber.
I don't have anything on which I want to use these, and I'm currently overrun with wheels (8 sets not counting these :confused:). I'm asking $550 and will consider reasonable offers and trades that do not involve wheels in any way, shape, or form. :D
I'll get pictures taken and posted tomorrow afternoon.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I second the 275/60 'cozy' out back.
Fine in a cruiser or a drag car, but I bet a auto-cross course wouldn't work well.
They sure look good though.

NoCar340

Reaction score
With the 8" wide rim, a little bit of height gets pulled out of a 275 (and it looks a lot better than it being squeezed onto a 7") but the offset was about as good as you'll find in a readily-available wheel.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
With the 8" wide rim, a little bit of height gets pulled out of a 275 (and it looks a lot better than it being squeezed onto a 7") but the offset was about as good as you'll find in a readily-available wheel.
I agree.
I have my big tires on a 7in, but a 8in would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back