Cool F-Body Pic's!

oldskoolracer

Reaction score
Heres the 5th Ave. I promised, came out pretty good just not as good as I wanted... Will be going shopping for some new paper and quality pencils, pens, and markers for the next ones I do.
5th ave.jpg

5th ave.jpg

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
Heres the 5th Ave. I promised, came out pretty good just not as good as I wanted... Will be going shopping for some new paper and quality pencils, pens, and markers for the next ones I do. View attachment 4531

NOW THATS TALENT!!

You could EASY draw some of those pics like in Mopar collectors guide with cars laying in the pasture. but do it with fmj's!!!

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
NOW THATS TALENT!!

You could EASY draw some of those pics like in Mopar collectors guide with cars laying in the pasture. but do it with fmj's!!!

I've been wanting to draw a pic of all 4 of my mopars together, but don't have the talent
I can build stuff, but can't draw worth a damn

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Very cool, I took art classes all the way from jr high through high school and I can't draw shit!

oldskoolracer

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I personally never took any art classes, just years and years of doodling in class lol! Will be doing my buddies 76 datsun 810 next, then who knows after that :icon_cool: After I get some supplies Ill probably start selling any requests, Ill let you guys know when Ill be ready and Ill start doing some projects.

crackedback

Reaction score
Here's mine after a little clean up and lowering the front just a bit, which makes the spoiler drag going up the driveway.

6e26440d-ac6f-4fc2-9b69-f84edfffc1ec.jpg

0bc676f3-3d7d-406f-ad2d-2ddf2bad7221.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
Here's mine after a little clean up and lowering the front just a bit, which makes the spoiler drag going up the driveway.

6e26440d-ac6f-4fc2-9b69-f84edfffc1ec.jpg

0bc676f3-3d7d-406f-ad2d-2ddf2bad7221.jpg

do you know how much ground clearance you have from spoiler to ground? im making my own front spoiler system amd right now i have 8 inches to ground. pics soon.... i hope

alf44

Reaction score
pics_from_cam_070.jpg
R1-07486-010A.jpg
a cpl of pics of my volare ,1st is after i got her. 2nd is a aspen grill in plymouth using dodge neon turn lights hidden behind grill

pics_from_cam_070.jpg

R1-07486-010A.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
Heres the 5th Ave. I promised, came out pretty good just not as good as I wanted... Will be going shopping for some new paper and quality pencils, pens, and markers for the next ones I do. View attachment 4531

You are far more an artist than I. You are an artist. Whereas, I am more of a draftsman. Your drawings are warm & shaded, whereas mine are cold & linear. I am going to make cutout panels so I may overlay the color combinations I plan on using when I paint. I try to buy 1/24 or 1/25 scale models, & paint & strip them to check combo's. The only Imp body I can find is on eBay. The guy molds & casts his own resin bodies. But his prices are rediculous! But if people are willing to pay.... I'm not! So I'm going to try this instead. I'm working on that Mirada with the Imp nose now. I have too many irons in the fire now, so it'll be a while.

alf44

Reaction score
back in 1985 i bought my 1st f body,, a 77 aspen R/T ,318-auto on floor, 8 1/4 rear, 5 leaf spring pack. used to take it to a local 3/8 paved oval track and spectator race it, 2 cars for 1 lap. i made it to the semi final-4 cars left when i lost to a 74 camaro z28 with over 400 hp.. all that with my stock 318 2bbl. !! ;) im now on my 8th f body and 1 m body winter car.. i think ill stick with the old f-m cars... im trying to talk my wife into letting me spectator race the 5th before i tare it apart in spring.. i think the 5th would do good in the stock class.... long live the f-m-j 's

My imp

Reaction score
Wring every bit of life out of a car! I like it! I like it a lot! Just hope you don't break anything you need! Wish I could talk my wife into getting another Imp for her car!

Back