Cougar attack

slant6billy

Reaction score
I went to see my friend's Van Halen Cover band last night called Van Halen Nation.

They do a first set of non-Van Halen, but then it is a ten gallon hatted David Lee Roth Van Halen full show. It is very entertaining and the guitar work by Danny Danzi ( The Eddie Van Halen guru) is refreshing.

So here is where it gets weird:

The women in the bar were all over 45 years old and some into their 60s. They were out of control.

I mean, they were as if they just got out of prison. I'd never had my butt grabbed by so many cougars in one night , that I may need to seek counseling. My question, how come hot women in their 20s and 30s don't get that way? It would have been really cool 25 years ago.

So, for all my single moparians- be warned, check out my budy's band "Van Halen Nation". Be prepared to be wowed and wear a cup. My wife can't stop laughing that I got groped by cougars and barely lived to tell about it.

I don't have any photos or video as it would further damage my sensitive state.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm still in shock. It was DiPaolo's in Pennsville, New Jersey. Next show for the band- CMacs Saturday Smash '15 Sat 12 PM · West Chester Tee It Up · West Chester, PA. I cant be responsible for lewd acts by women patrons

Justwondering

Reaction score
I'm confused. Are you saying these older women had higher standards when they were younger but will grab anybody's ass now OR are you saying that you are more attractive now than you were when you were younger?

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm confused. Are you saying these older women had higher standards when they were younger but will grab anybody's ass now OR are you saying that you are more attractive now than you were when you were younger?

I got to think women get older and just get the mindset of go for it, cause I'm much uglier and fatter now than ever. As my wife calls it: I look like Moses that smells like race gas.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Always heard.....chrome off of a trailer hitch, or a doorknob through a garden hose.....LOL

Aspen500

Reaction score
Always heard.....chrome off of a trailer hitch, or a doorknob through a garden hose.....LOL

Don't you know it!

LMAO.jpg

Back