Cruise Control for M Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschubarg

Reaction score
Contact seller
i have an '85 Fifth and looking for a cruise control that is attached to the inner fender well. It is the piece that has the tranny speedo cable hooks to and then hooks to the dash speedo.

Best Regards

Bill

res1vw21

Reaction score
I have one on a '79 Aspen that I am going to be pulling off here shortly, do you need the steering column too?

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Go to one of those pick-a-part places those cars are still showing up there...down here LKQ bought them out and put their name on them:happy7:

bschubarg

Reaction score
I've gone to a few U-Pull-It places but my timing must be off. There use to be many M-Bodies there to salvage, but lately... not much. Besides, I am willing to pay a bit more to save myself the trip and in dealing with the riff/raff lurking in the yard....

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I've gone to a few U-Pull-It places but my timing must be off. There use to be many M-Bodies there to salvage, but lately... not much. Besides, I am willing to pay a bit more to save myself the trip and in dealing with the riff/raff lurking in the yard....
I have a wooden wagon that I put a small tool chest in and pull around the yard...remember I am in and around Houston...there are three large pick-a-part places here..that's why I may have better luck:happy7: besides I have a concealed carry permit so the riff/raff doesn't bother me

bschubarg

Reaction score
Love Houston....Minute Maid Park is the best!

If you do find one, I am willing to pay $30 plus shipping, so if that works for you.... I will pm you my address....

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Correct, the round box.....and don't kill anybody
Haven't yet...I have bigger fish to fry..when I do travel in my old cars I always have one with me..I fell sorry for the person that would want to car jack me...if you know what I mean..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back