WANTED Darth Car Wants To Be Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Contact seller
Greetings To the FMJ World!

I am convinced that Spring is just around the corner, and that means watching Darth Car's temp gauge climb as we slug our way home through the down town traffic in the evening.

So this year will be different. I am on the hunt for a 7 blade fan, and clutch assembly from a 318. Who has one they would like to part with?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hey man I pulled one off my car and the 360 I'm building.
100_3599.JPG

It is just taking up space. damn thing weighs 9 pounds. You going to Carlisle? Could save on shipping ?

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Darth Car is so Cool. He got his fancy 7 blade fan thanks to Billy, and I installed it last month. I had to wait for today to test it. It was 85 degrees coming home from the office. i had the Max A/C turned on, and was in the stop, and go traffic in town. The needle on the gauge only tripped over the half way mark one time, and then went back down. When I got out to check the mail, at the end of the lane, on my arrival home, the gauge was happily sitting below the half way mark by a couple of hairs. When I parked by the house, and shut off the motor, there was no feeling of intense heat radiating from out of the front wheel wells. I am calling the 7 blade fan a wild success! Billy is Darth Car's hero. He must be strong with the Force.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back