Desert dweller

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
Hello!
Jim of JimsAZParts in Phoenix AZ here :hippy2:
My specialty is quality used parts for all the F body MOPAR Aspen and Volare models. Sheet metal, frames, suspension, chrome, bright trim, glass, some plastic parts, clips, clamps, brackets, hardware, etc. and even the occasional good grill.
I take A LOT of reference pictures as I break down an F and share them to help with everyones restorations and repairs. There are thousands burned on CD's and in my hard drive of coupes, four doors and even a bunch of wagon pictures. So if you need a pic of something specific please feel free to ask me. If I dont have it already there's usually at least one "complete" F body available here to take pictures of.:icon_thumleft:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jim...for those who have not him in the past Jim is a standup guy...hit him for your parts needs..

Remow2112

Reaction score
+1

Jim is a great guy and you can trust his description of the part.

Dan...

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words!
I'd much rather under-sell the part and have the buyer pleasantly surprised when unwrapping. Everybody is happy that way.
When I package something big or fragile up for shipping be ready to spend some time opening it!

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
help! I need an 8.25 or 8.75 sure grip axle........!!!!! I just want something i can drop in without a lot of fuss!!

sign.....stuck in Indy!

Last edited:
Back