Dodge Aspen R/T Super Coupe Go-Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rare Dodge Aspen R/T Super Coupe Go-Kart for sale. Frame is rusty but has nice body and motor looks to be in good shape. 5 Horse Briggs and Stratton motor. Fiberglass body is very solid and has little to no defects. Would be perfect to restore and drive at car shows or make replica car for child. Doesn't run currently but shouldn't take much to get going. Asking $800 or best offer. Rare and should be worth the money!! Please call (217)201-3000 or email GregHar23@yahoo.com for more info or pics

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
One lap around the parking lot for titles? Nice price for a complete one! Never seen one in yellow! I have the mold for the bodies & the stickers for 78 Volare Kit Car if anyone is interested. You would have to furnish your own frame! Not to jack your thread that is a good price for a roller!

Sep2301.jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
That is cool, I havent seen a yellow one before either.
I have a orange Plymouth version..body only.

BHA43

Reaction score
How about some pics of the frame, you say its rusty. Flaky surface rust or rusted out? Gotta ask when your talking F bodies..............

80aspende

Reaction score
mn i wish it was cheap so i could get it shipped to delaware would love it

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I was traveling westbound on Rt 80 in western Pa and saw an Aspen go-cart on the North side in someones back yard. I do not remember the exact location but it was clearly visible from Rt 80.

Also on mofarts there was an ad in their transportation thread about an Aspen go-cart.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Mofarts member FBODYNUTZ lives in western Pa, i bet it's his go-cart I saw. Gotta love google.

His was shipped from Ill to Pa

Aspen360

Reaction score
Chris doesn't live by rt.80
All his stuff is completely hidden from view too. No prying eyes allowed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back