Dodge Aspen vs. Chevy Nova

ramenth

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBqXZ5q2U_I&feature=related"]YouTube - 77 Dodge Aspen vs. Chevy Nova Promotional Film[/ame]

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Robert, That was too cool...they sure spent a lot of time talking about that boat ride suspension that I am trying so hard to get rid of....:D

rumblefish360

Reaction score
Those were tuff times. Those years...Ouch! Styling was off, gas was way up, emmisssion devices were a plenty killing any power, all the lil'things added onto alot of the cars were just trashy dress up items. Like trailer trash decorations. Hated it!!!!!!

The bright side is we can mod them like mad! Muha ha ha ha ha! (Flash of lighting, boom of thunder!)

ramenth

Reaction score
Those were tuff times. Those years...Ouch! Styling was off, gas was way up, emmisssion devices were a plenty killing any power, all the lil'things added onto alot of the cars were just trashy dress up items. Like trailer trash decorations. Hated it!!!!!!

The bright side is we can mod them like mad! Muha ha ha ha ha! (Flash of lighting, boom of thunder!)

Gonna have to change your screen name to Thor?

With a boom of thunder, rumblefish uses the mighty Mjolnir, hammer of the thunder god, to transform a mild mannered late '70s Mopar into a flash of lightening! :D

Badasspen

Reaction score
Reminds me of those old sex ed films in jr high school and affects me just the same.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
som1 wanna put this up this one is great and made me say!

thats my dodge!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS3TFCY0BBI"]YouTube - 1978 Dodge Commercial[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dago Red

Reaction score
Holy Shishkabob!!

cool vid. the nova is just ugly.

So, like.........this IS NOT a Brazilian Aspen ??????????????:eusa_shhh:

NovaDenton 9-28-08.jpg

Adrian-Hamburg

Reaction score
I like the suspension. I´m comming from the coast - I´ll not get seesick that fast !

In Germany people are always laughing if I tell tehm My Volare is a small car or a compact. It´s got S-Class space.

Back