Engine Hoist funny but true story

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I borrowed our shop's engine hoist...as soon as I loaded it into the back of my truck I brought back some old memories....last time I had one in the back of my truck and was returning it to a friend..i happened to be at a stop light at the intersection of Telge and 290...a pretty blonde girl got out of the car next to me and banged on my window...I let the window down and she said "Sir I need a tow" then she looked at the back of my truck again and said "your not a tow truck" her face turned real red...she ran back to the car and got back in and drove off...I LMFAO....then I thought to myself...it was either the blonde in her or she just finished off a bowlful....:D

IMG00133-20110225-1819.jpg

old tired rebel

Reaction score
Even the ones who go Blonde end up acting like a real Blonde. Just ask my wife.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
My 4 year old is a blonde...but momma has a very high education (good stock, her family), so Katya has a very funny sense of humor matched with a very big attitude. I keep telling the wife, "Smart but dangerous."

old tired rebel

Reaction score
My 4 year old is a blonde...but momma has a very high education (good stock, her family), so Katya has a very funny sense of humor matched with a very big attitude. I keep telling the wife, "Smart but dangerous."

OHHHHHHHHH Wait 12 more years you'll be in trouble...:D

Back